Monday, August 20, 2012

ProtoTuesday - Gears

Today's another Autobot, and this time it's everyone's favorite grump, Gears.  I tried to stick with his older truck alt mode, but I wanted something even more older truck.  Of course, at this point, I can't find the picture I was using as a reference so I'll just call it an old Chevy truck and leave it at that.
A grumpy robot from a grumpy truck.
As you can see, the front fenders fold out to become the arms and the tailgate becomes the feet.  There are problems though - the legs are hollow and there's a huge hump on him from the truck's canopy.  I'm thinking the side of the truck bed will fold into the back of his legs.  I think the canopy can become a jet pack that matches his compressed air power.  Sure they aren't coming out of his feet, but his feet are made out of the tailgate, so there's no room for jets, are there?

No comments: