Sunday, April 10, 2011

Details Details

Okay, so while I'm working on the robot mode, I still need to worry about the alt mode and if it's ready to post online on a 3d marketplace.  I've looked at some that are available online and they're insanely more detailed than what I have here, but they aren't filling the low-poly game model market.  I'm hoping to go into that with my models, but still, I know I should still polish the model a bit.  So I'm posting more pictures of it to get some input on changes that need to be made and details that should be added.
Front view

Top view

Side view

Turret
 I'm planning on adding a few details on the turret here.  There are some canisters that go in the front on both sides of the barrel that need to be added, along with a small cage that goes around them.  I didn't show a back view of it because there isn't anything there - I need to add some windows onto it.  I'm not going to worry about the railing that goes above the barrel on the turret though.

Bumper
 I'm planning on rounding out the sides of the bumper here with some beveling.  I'm really trying to get rid of some of the sharper edges on the model.

Side panels
 No planned changes here, there's just not much detail on this part of the vehicle, except maybe a few metal slats on the big bumper here.

So what say you?  Is there anything else I'm missing?  Is it worth posting online?  Should I even bother?

No comments: