Friday, June 4, 2010

Where's the Wii love?

Okay so that doesn't sound so good.

Like pretty much every TF fan and gamer I know, I'm eagerly awaiting this years big Transformer game.  Unlike most gamers I know, I only own a Wii, so I guess I'm waiting for Cybertron Adventures.  I know the games are going to be different between the platforms, but did they have to change the name?

And unfortunately, that's the only difference anyone knows about between the Wii and the 360/PS3 versions.  I did some research last night and not one story about this game mentioned the Wii version besides that it existed.  Does it have the same story but downgraded graphics?  Will we be getting a severely limited cast of characters?  Are the transformations controlled by shaking the remote?  Do you have to beat Megatron in a series of mini-games to win the game?  I want some answers! 

I can only hope that the game isn't changed too much from the bigger versions.  Everything I've seen of the main version is fantastic, but I am very afraid of a dummied-down version coming for the Wii, targetted towards little kids.  Maybe it's time for me to upgrade.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.esrb.org/ratings/synopsis.jsp?Certificate=28905

"In this action game, players control robot-like aliens (Transformers) that complete missions on the planet Cybertron. Players use missiles, laser guns, pistols, and sniper rifles to destroy enemy robots. Players can shift between third- and first-person perspectives as they lock targeting crosshairs on enemies. Frenetic gun battles depict frequent blasts and explosions, as robots either explode into fiery bursts or small pieces when destroyed. Cutscenes sometimes depict robots getting sliced in half, crushed, or shot at close range."

It's being developed by the same people who developed Punch-Out pm the Wii

Old School Evil said...

I did find that out, but that's all I could find. Going to the developer's website doesn't help because there's nothing about the game. I know they did some bigger Wii games, but I just want some pictures!

Anonymous said...

Yeah unfortunately I don't think they plan to show it off for the Wii no earlier then E3 which is just a shame.

Old School Evil said...

I hope that's a good thing, like they plan to reveal a big surprise or something. Please please PLEASE let it be that.