Thursday, June 3, 2010

Waiting Game

Okay so I've got a few updates to post here.

1) Thanks again to my friend's amazing generosity, I'll be getting another computer soon. It's the computer he built to run Lightwave, so now that he's already given me the program, he figured he'd finish the package. I should be getting it soon and hopefully get back to working on Lightwave.

2) I've been accepted into TMCC so I'll be starting classes at the end of August. I should be okay money-wise until then, but once classes start, I'll be raking in the dough. I'm hoping to take some classes that can really help me on the Prototytan Project, and I'll be looking for a new job after that as well.

3) While I've been waiting on the first two to happen, I've made some good progress on the storyline, getting the first two dozen updates figured out. I haven't gotten into the scripting for them yet, but it's going to be awesome. I wish I could give some spoilers, but... I really don't have any. Come on, I can't start giving stuff away before I even have anything up!

No comments: