Monday, January 18, 2010

Math sucks

It's not that it's hard, I don't have many troubles with math.  I do, however, how humbling math can be.  I was looking at my asset list the other day and I realized that if I were able to model one Transformer a week, it would take me almost a year to do the 15 robots for each faction. that doesn't include, of course, the other stuff I need to model, like the sets and props.  And, let's be totally honest here - there's no way that I can do one robot a week.   It's just depressing.  But I'll get it done.

Case in point, Optimus is almost presentable online. I still have a few things to add in, like smaller details on the larger surfaces.  I still have to finish the foot mechanics, but I'm close.  And he needs a head.  I'm hoping that by tomorrow night, I'll be ready to post pictures of both modes on the Transformers forums I frequent.  Hopefully, I'll get some good critiques there.

No comments: